Your Perfect Day - At BanBury
Why Choose Banbury?
We pride ourselves on excellent service and making your wedding day special and carefree. We provide an on-site coordinator so that you can relax and enjoy your wedding. Our flexible catering menu, friendly staff, and beautiful accommodations make your wedding day an exceptional event. We handle many special requests from wedding parties, so don’t hesitate to ask about a particular want when scheduling your wedding with Banbury.
Before your wedding day, we will help determine all of your ceremony and reception needs, such as:
- Food & Beverage menu – A food tasting is available upon request
- Timeline of events
- Rental equipment
- Personalized layout
- Rehearsal walk through with Coordinator
- Décor – Discuss decorations to be brought in and how they will be set up
- Vendor Recommendations
The day of your wedding, our on-site coordinator will organize the following so you can relax:
- Managing your timeline of events - such as toasts, cake cutting, etc.
- Basic assembly and placement of decoration
- Basic ceremony decorations such as placing your centerpieces, setting up gift table decorations, etc.
- We will cut and serve your wedding cake and box up any leftover ($50 fee for this service)
Running rehearsal and coordination of the whole wedding day
The entire clubhouse has a capacity of up to 350 guests and includes our Main Dining area, Harbottle Room, two fully covered patios, and our lawn area. Our lawn area overlooks the beautiful lake and can accommodate up to 350 guests for your ceremony.
When booking our facility for your special day you will get our entire clubhouse for four hours, which begin at your ceremony start time (additional time is available for $150 per hour).
The lawn includes white folding chairs. Our Harbottle Room can be configured into a bridal quarters for the bride and her bridesmaids. Also included in our pricing are tables, chairs, linens, dishes, glassware, silverware, set-up, and cleanup.
For any questions or if you would like to schedule a tour, please contact our Catering & Events Director, Carly Bloomer at
We look forward to the possibility of working with you!